Why Should I Hire Meredith Soleau?
Professional: Meredith Soleau is the CEO & Founder of 424 Degrees. It’s a recruiting and social media agency. See more in “Who Is Meredith Soleau”
Bragging Rights: Bachelor of Science from the University of Toledo with a Major in Human Resources Management, Staff Writer for Workforce Magazine’s Fistful of Talent, Relationships Editor for Curvy Girl Guide, and runs this popular humor blog. She has managed social media campaigns for brands such as Lands’ End, Schick, K-Y Brand, Care.com, Callaway Golf, Tide, Hewlett Packard, 1-800-FLOWERS, Crystal Light, Thayer Family Dealerships, The Claddagh, The William Swade Agency, and Rumor Hotel Las Vegas. Her Klout score is 13 points higher than Matt Damon’s Klout score, and she considers this a really big deal.
Prides Herself on: Excelling at public speaking. Specifically on social media for business, social recruiting, social media mistakes, and how not to be a crappy person.
Hobbies Include: Long walks on the beach… Just kidding she’s allergic to everything outside.
If you’d like Meredith to speak at your next conference, write for you, send you her resume, or run a social media campaign… just give her a call or shoot her an email!
Recent Speaking Gigs by Meredith Soleau.
- 2014 University of Toledo School of Professional Sales Summit
- 2013 Colorado Powerboost Conference
- 2013 Chicago SHRM National Conference
- 2013 Chicago SHRM National The Hive
- 2013 Kent State University
- 2012 Las Vegas Recruiting Trends Conference
- 2012 Ohio SHRM Conference
- 2012 Toledo THRAC Conference
- 2012 University of Toledo
- 2012 Findlay Area Human Resources Association